#Lagrange v1.1 has been released:
- Import existing X.509 client certificates via the UI.
- Setting for maximum cache size.
- Option to show full URL when hovering over a link.
- Support for Finger links.
- More keybindings: e.g., opening and closing tabs.
- Visual UI improvements.
- Fix for history timestamps that were shifting on every launch.
Read all about v1.1 here: gemini://skyjake.fi/gemlog/2021-01_lagrange-1.1.gmi
@jk That sounds reasonable. I'd hoped they'd all be “pointing thingy” events by the time they got to your software but it's not too surprising they're not. Pity though.
skyjake's personal Mastodon instance