- 11:30 Doomsday Engine Bug #2444 (New): doom2-nerve: misaligned textures on map05
- See the attached screenshot, it's the back side of a scull switch. It has half a scull on it. While playing this via ...
- 07:59 Doomsday Engine Bug #2443 (New): [3.0] External textures load process ignores game id subfolders
- I mentioned this on the forum, reporting here to track the issue properly. When using texture packs like dhtp the gam...
- 07:54 Doomsday Engine Bug #2441: [3.0] build deps libraries are installed in different subdir (not found by executable)
- Works great with latest git now, thank you.
- 20:28 Doomsday Engine Bug #2441 (Closed): [3.0] build deps libraries are installed in different subdir (not found by executable)
- When using 'make install' command after build (with custom install prefix), almost all libraries go to lib64 subdirec...
- 18:49 Doomsday Engine Bug #2435: Plutonia: invisible bridges: wrong floor texture placement
- Not sure if this is related, but here's another render problem in evilution: on map21 many doors are invisible while ...
- 18:25 Doomsday Engine Bug #2435: Plutonia: invisible bridges: wrong floor texture placement
- I tested this with the latest git (6f166cc).
- 12:42 Doomsday Engine Bug #2435 (New): Plutonia: invisible bridges: wrong floor texture placement
- This can be observed on map02, where at the end there should be an invisible bridge. However, floor texture is render...
- 16:44 Doomsday Engine Bug #2428: Hexen: inconsistent saves
- This clipping bug happened today in Ultimate Doom E4M2. There are stairs leading to an area before exit, saving on on...
- 10:17 Doomsday Engine Bug #2432 (New): Hexen: Heresiarch is very fast on Chantry (HEXDD)
- While playing on highest difficulty I encountered this bug several times (it seems to happen often if not always): He...
- 08:18 Doomsday Engine Bug #2428: Hexen: inconsistent saves
- I fall when I load a game from that save, not right after save, sorry forgot to write that.
Update: I also noticed s...
Also available in: Atom