- 22:24 Doomsday Engine Bug #2324 (New): Sky texture issue upon MOD loading/unloading in game
- How to reproduce:
1. Start Doom on any map other than Episode 1 (e.g. E2M1)
2. Open the MOD browser
3. Load or u...
- 06:36 Doomsday Engine Bug #2310: [UI] Metadata text wrapping: should force-break very long words in Package Info popup
- Update: URLs (i.e. strings containing forward slashes "/") doesn't seem to be affected by this issue, they get proper...
- 15:26 Doomsday Engine Bug #2310 (New): [UI] Metadata text wrapping: should force-break very long words in Package Info popup
- If a character string delimited by spaces exceeds the maximum line length of 33 characters, Doomsday shifts down the ...
- 16:13 Doomsday Engine Bug #2308 (New): [UI] Package tags need to wrap to multiple lines
- Addons/mods containing a larger set of descriptive tags, i.e. exceeding the usual amount of 3 to 4 tags, will have th...
- 18:18 Doomsday Engine Bug #2303: Plutonia 2: Incorrect music; "unknown" map author (with embedded DEHACKED lump)
- xe_sued wrote:
> Confirmed, the music definition for the PL2 title and Map04 is correct. Find attach...
- 21:13 Doomsday Engine Bug #2301 (New): Restart playing MIDI music using new soundfont after changing soundfont in Settings
- *Windows 10 Pro x64 build 1803, Doomsday x64 for Windows unstable build 2897:*
I had to re-setup my external MIDI ...
- 17:19 Doomsday Engine Bug #2264 (Closed): Crosshair thickness cannot be changed
- Thickness of the crosshair cannot be changed. Unsuccessfully tried both the menu option and console command "view-cro...
Also available in: Atom