- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2015-04-29
- Last connection: 2016-05-24
- 18:35 Doomsday Engine Bug #2126 (Closed): [X11] Enabling fsaa via the video options menu breaks video output
- On Linux, at least, enabling fsaa via the video options menu will result in the engine no longer drawing frames. This...
- 08:39 Doomsday Engine Bug #2085 (Progressed): [Dehacked] Sprite name table patches not supported (Crashes)
- I have experience this once or twice -- a WAD might provide new or modified sprites for certain things (such as the p...
- 22:24 Doomsday Engine Bug #2079: Home screen savegame menu shows files from unknown game plugins as blank items
- I would suggest filtering them out as suggested, and then logging a (dev?) warning about it.
- 20:30 Doomsday Engine Revision ae0078ce (github): Common|Crosshair: Convert crosshair variable API to RGB vitality colours
- 09:41 Doomsday Engine Revision e6adefd7 (github): Common|Enhancement: Add ConVar for crosshair thickness and vitality hue
- 21:49 Doomsday Engine Revision f44c7e58 (github): Fix|LibCore: Have git provide a description even if there is no tag at HEAD
- 18:36 Doomsday Engine Bug #778: Gamepad usability issues
- I would like to add that I currently have to start doomsday with @-nojoy@, as I have a custom keyboard controller tha...
- 19:22 Doomsday Engine Bug #2077 (Closed): Odd lighting glitch in latest builds
- In the latest builds of DD, there are some strange lighting bugs that appear along map geometry. It is likely that th...
- 21:54 Doomsday Engine Feature #2037 (Resolved): [Linux] Get Doomsday working with Clang
- I just recently produced a build of doomsday using clang that does not immediately appear to have any issues:
- 22:39 Doomsday Engine Bug #2074 (Closed): Interactive console output gets mixed with all other log entries (and possibly gets filtered away)
- As it stands right now, various different commands all use different log helpers for the script log sink. Some use ve...
Also available in: Atom