- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- 12:11 Doomsday Engine Bug #1055: [Mac OS X] Missing MIDI instruments
- 19:30 Doomsday Engine Feature #1561: Send MIDI data to external GM synth
- One thing to add. While on other OS it is possible to solve this issue externally (for example on Windows XP using th...
- 21:14 Doomsday Engine Feature #1562: Use of native soundbank support in OS X
- I did not know that you can change the soundbank using a console command, so there is no need for this request anymore.
- 14:51 Doomsday Engine Bug #1055: [Mac OS X] Missing MIDI instruments
- Thanks for looking into this. You mentioned changing the default sound bank.
How did you do this? The only way I cou...
- 20:24 Doomsday Engine Feature #1562 (Closed): Use of native soundbank support in OS X
- I have read a lot about the plans of incorporating fluidsynth into Doomsday.
This is great, but did you know that th...
- 07:40 Doomsday Engine Feature #1561 (Rejected): Send MIDI data to external GM synth
- I realize that this quite possible a low priority feature, but I would love to have the possibility to let the music ...
- 06:50 Doomsday Engine Bug #1056 (Closed): Music does not restart after reloading
- On my setup (Mac OS X 10.7.4 Lion, Doomsday 1.9.8 stable) music tracks do not restart after reloading a save within t...
- 18:37 Doomsday Engine Bug #1055 (Closed): [Mac OS X] Missing MIDI instruments
- System: Mac mini Late 2009
A lot of music tracks suffer from missing instruments. For example Doom 2 m...
- 14:15 Doomsday Engine Bug #950: Crash on Doom2.wad map30 after loading save
- 13:07 Doomsday Engine Bug #950: Crash on Doom2.wad map30 after loading save
- What about the save game I attached to this bug report? If I load that save, the game crashes after several seconds.
Also available in: Atom