- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- 23:40 Doomsday Engine Feature #1539: Armor, powerups (object status) controls 3D model representation
- Yeah, I was actually thinking that myself while writing this... That really makes the most sense! :) Doomguy with g...
- 00:09 Doomsday Engine Feature #1539 (Progressed): Armor, powerups (object status) controls 3D model representation
- In jHexen, when you pick up pieces of armor, they affect your armor class and stick with you. It would be neato to b...
- 02:15 Doomsday Engine Bug #932: mf2_floatbob not affecting particle generators
- Left: still vial | Right: bobbing vial, Generator not moving with it
- 16:05 Doomsday Engine Bug #937: [Heretic] Wrong color default dynamic light on sprite
- I uploaded a screenshot here as an attached file. I guess it's not so bad, as it just takes a light definition or tw...
- 08:16 Doomsday Engine Bug #937: [Heretic] Wrong color default dynamic light on sprite
- Here's what it looks like in-game
- 03:45 Doomsday Engine Bug #937 (Closed): [Heretic] Wrong color default dynamic light on sprite
- Apparently been a bug for a while, and is still there on the SVN that I have, is that on the PHOENIXFXI2_4 and PHOENI...
- 16:10 Doomsday Engine Bug #933 (Closed): [Heretic] E1M2 going through the wall
- Close to the start, where the yellow key door is, if you jump over the yellow key gizmo, you will be able to go right...
- 23:18 Doomsday Engine Bug #932 (Closed): mf2_floatbob not affecting particle generators
- While making a new Quartz Flask and Crystal Vial complete with bubbles, I found that the bobbing of the item did noth...
- 23:18 Doomsday Engine Bug #933: [Heretic] E1M2 going through the wall
- pointing at the problem area - jump over it and see!
- 12:25 Doomsday Engine Bug #784 (Closed): TNT: YKey missing on MAP31
- The yellow keycard is missing around this area in Sector 1060 of MAP31 of TNT: Evilution: X: 2739.74, Y: 2109.92, Z:...
Also available in: Atom