- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- 21:38 Doomsday Engine Bug #536: Escape key has no effect.
- After running through newer SVNs I think it may have just been a misunderstanding of a feature that I wasn't immediat...
- 05:03 Doomsday Engine Bug #567 (Closed): Resolution always resets to 640x480
- I normally play Doomsday in 2048x1536. When using recent SVN builds (current 6034) I have the default resolution set ...
- 03:27 Doomsday Engine Bug #536: Escape key has no effect.
- "You can bring up the menu when you first start the game..."
"You can bring up the menu when you fir...
- 03:26 Doomsday Engine Bug #536: Escape key has no effect.
- When I said pause, I meant how in single player it would pause the game and bring up the menu. You can bring up the m...
- 03:41 Doomsday Engine Bug #546: Spider Boss shoots too high
- I can verify this, though the spider mastermind does not aim high, but has a problem with aiming in general.
- 20:17 Doomsday Engine Bug #544 (Closed): jDRP models facing wrong direction?
- The jDRP models seem to face wrong directions - e.g. zombiemen walking backwards, imps walking sideways, enemies poin...
- 00:17 Doomsday Engine Bug #538: FPS counter stops working.
- Screenshot shows inactive FPS counter.
- 00:17 Doomsday Engine Bug #538 (Closed): FPS counter stops working.
- After loading the next level in play, the FPS counter stops working and displays a blank blue box - see picture.
- 00:13 Doomsday Engine Bug #537: Rocket and cell ammo switched.
- Screenshot shows the incorrect listing of ammo.
- 00:13 Doomsday Engine Bug #537 (Closed): Rocket and cell ammo switched.
- The numbers displayed in the original Doom HUD for rocket and cell ammo report wrong amount (RCKT displays cell ammo,...
Also available in: Atom