- 00:26 Doomsday Engine Bug #2455: rpm package requires libfluidsynth.so.1 but Fedora 33 provides libfluidsynth.so.2 only
- I've just tried 2.3.2-build3869-1 compiled with DENG_FLUIDSYNTH_EMBEDDED. No sound with fluidsynth enabled. The only ...
- 14:23 Doomsday Engine Bug #2455 (Resolved): rpm package requires libfluidsynth.so.1 but Fedora 33 provides libfluidsynth.so.2 only
- Starting from version 33 Fedora provides only fluidsynth2 package. It causes Fluidsynth music plugin not to work.
- 14:05 Doomsday Engine Bug #2454 (New): Map geometry is garbled in 2.3.X on Fedora 33
- doomsday-2.3.1-1.x86_64.rpm from https://dengine.net/linux isn't playable due to problem with level geometry. This ap...
Also available in: Atom