- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- 17:57 Doomsday Engine Bug #1030: [Hexen] SEGV
- 18:24 Doomsday Engine Bug #1049 (Closed): [OpenAL] Unable to compile on x86_64 Linux
- I've tried to compile release-1.9.8 on Fedora 16 Linux x86_64 and got the following error messages:
- 13:21 Doomsday Engine Bug #1030 (Closed): [Hexen] SEGV
- Something changed between build465 and 469. Hexen terminates in a few seconds of playing.
How to reproduce:
- 14:09 Doomsday Engine Bug #1028: [X11] setres issue in fullscreen mode
- It works fine now. The only issue with the gap between lines in resolution list. After changing resolution font size ...
- 12:27 Doomsday Engine Bug #1028 (Closed): [X11] setres issue in fullscreen mode
- Changing resolution with control panel or by setres in fullscreen mode corrupts screen output. After changing resolut...
- 09:02 Doomsday Engine Bug #1025: [X11] Jerky mouse movement
- Now it's fixed. Thanks.
- 18:56 Doomsday Engine Bug #1022: [GL] Garbage instead of sky
- 14:55 Doomsday Engine Bug #1025: [X11] Jerky mouse movement
- I've tested ge74cc22. But nothing changed.
- 07:44 Doomsday Engine Bug #1028: [X11] setres issue in fullscreen mode
- 11:38 Doomsday Engine Bug #1025 (Closed): [X11] Jerky mouse movement
- Since the beginning of QT merge, turning left/right and looking up/down with the mouse has become too jerky. No probl...
Also available in: Atom