- 19:32 Doomsday Engine Bug #2329 (New): Gnome Icon
I installed last Doomsday unstable deb package and when I launched it on Ubuntu, there missed personalised ic...
- 08:45 Doomsday Engine Bug #2311: Doom64 TC will not launch, fatal error "options.turbo.default"
- Hell, I can not reproduce this issue with last unstable 2990 version.
- 07:34 Doomsday Engine Bug #1036: Automatic game selection failed. No Registered Games.
- I just tried the Doomsday Engine 1.9.8 [#493] (Candidate 32-bit) for Windows, with Wine, no problem.
- 14:16 Doomsday Engine Bug #1072: [Snowberry] Unicode conversion in Load Order dialog
- This bug appeared when I click on an addon then "load order", I can not load order, I have always this error message.
- 02:02 Doomsday Engine Bug #1072 (Closed): [Snowberry] Unicode conversion in Load Order dialog
- Hello, i just obtain this bug:
An unexpected error occured during the processing of event load-orde...
- 22:35 Doomsday Engine Bug #1039 (Closed): [Snowberry] utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe1 in position 4
when I click on Snowberry "Addons" tab, I obtain this error:
An unexpected error occured ...
- 23:14 Doomsday Engine Bug #1037 (Closed): [qmake] No check for required X11 extensions
I try to compile doomsday from last git snapshot and I obtain this error:
displaymode_x11.o: In function...
- 21:04 Doomsday Engine Bug #1036 (Closed): Automatic game selection failed. No Registered Games.
whatever the game I select, dommsday give me a console with this log:
- 21:23 Doomsday Engine Bug #843: no music in level 1 if I'm using jdep-all pack
- This bug concern doom1 and doom evolution.
- 07:30 Doomsday Engine Feature #1504 (Closed): cursor not captive from doomsday
- When I launch doomsday on ubuntu I can no more go to my desktop or to another window application whatever I'm in wind...
Also available in: Atom