Alignpitch/yaw flags for model particles
The alignpitch flag, which is used to make the soulsphere model look nice does not function on a model when it is used as a particle object.
The importance of having this work cant be stressed enough, since there is otherwise no way of implementing advanced particle effects.
- Tags set to 3DModel, Particles
- Subject changed from alignpitch/yaw does not function on model particles to Alignpitch/yaw flags don't work on model particles
- Category set to Defect
Presumably needed for creating billboard-like particle models?
- Target version set to Rendering
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Alignpitch/yaw flags don't work on model particles to Alignpitch/yaw flags for model particles
Also available in: Atom