Line teleport (XG class) - "No Flash" parameter inverted
According to the wiki (https://manual.dengine.net/xg/class/line_teleport) description a silent teleport is performed when "No Flash" is true:
If true (non-zero), the teleport flash and any associated effects will not be used.
However, the behavior is inverted --> "No Flash = 0" will perform a silent teleport.
- Assignee changed from Deng Team to skyjake
- Target version changed from Vanilla / Gameplay to 2.0.3
- Target version changed from 2.0.3 to 72
- Target version changed from 72 to Modding
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from Modding to 2.2 (2019)
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom