Compatibility with limited FBO functionality (old OpenGL drivers)
3rd party compatibility
If the FBO setup does not support certain renderer features, there should be graceful fallbacks that minimize the amount of visual artifacts.
Priority is Low because this is specific to legacy OpenGL and therefore backwards rather than forwards looking.
- Follows Bug #1977: Doomsday crashes with Intel Chipset added
- Due date deleted (
- Related to Bug #2121: Resolution does not change properly. added
- Related to Bug #2183: Incomplete attachments uncaught exception (jdrp hud weapons) added
- Status changed from New to Progressed
- Assignee set to skyjake
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Related to Bug #2180: Task bar shows only partially (Intel Mobility) added
- Target version set to Rendering
- Status changed from Progressed to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom