Home screen usability: Quit button, hint about Escape toggling taskbar
When the window is in fullscreen mode and the task bar is hidden, there should be a "Quit X" button in the top right corner. This allows conveniently quitting Doomsday even in case the user is unaware of the DE menu and/or keyboard shortcuts.
When the taskbar is hidden, there should be a subtle hint in the lower right corner saying that Esc or Shift-Esc can be used to open the taskbar.
- Related to Feature #1975: Quitting a game returns back to Home screen added
- Target version changed from 42 to 2.0 – Home UI & Packages
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Subject changed from Quit button in Home screen to Home screen usability: Quit button, hint about Escape toggling taskbar
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to skyjake
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Tags changed from UI, Client, RingZero to UI, Client, Home
Also available in: Atom