Feature #7: Next-gen renderer (codename "Gloom")
New sequence-based model animation mechanism
Now that a new subsystem exists for rendering models (#8), it needs to have a more sophisticated animation mechanism to take advantage of the possibilities that skeletal animation affords. On the whole, animations should be based on sequences (instead of frames) that are independent of the object states. Animations may also be controlled by motion of objects (walking, etc.).
#4 Updated by skyjake over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version set to 2.0 – Home UI & Packages
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Animating parts of the skeleton separately.
- Motion-controlled animations, e.g., walking animations.
- Blending animations.