Feature #1601: Package management
FS2 resource packages
- zipped folders with
.save, etc. extension
However, the Snowberry resource package formats also need to be understood by the file system.
For full fledged package management, though, the file system needs to know which packages are in use and which ones are not.
Also see the Resource package proposal.
#6 Updated by skyjake almost 8 years ago
- package metadata stored in container file's metadata
- symlinks to loaded packages under
- package assets and asset symlinks
- observing availability of packages and assets
- DS hooks for load/unload
- file indexing that takes packages into account