Customizable console keys
Recently the behaviour for some of the console keys
where changed (eg. page-up/down). Since not everybody
(including myself) feels comfortable with these
changes we would be better off if the Console controls
could be made bindable too.
#2 Updated by skyjake about 7 years ago
- Tags set to Console, Bindings
- Subject changed from Customizable Console Control-Keys to Customizable console keys
- Category set to User experience
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
This is partially implemented in the form of
ConsoleWidget, we could capture non-text inserting keys and give them to the bindings subsystem. However, to make things a little more elegant, the bindings subsystem should be able to bind
de::Action instances instead of console command strings.