[Windows] Alt key and console activation
Pressing the Alt Key randomly seems to stop the Console activation key from working.
Once the console activation key has stopped working, it randomly seems to start working again after pressing the Alt Key.
Apologies for the simple explanation.
If you change the console activation key to some other key, does it affect this?
- Tags set to Windows, Input
- Subject changed from [Win32] Alt key and console activation to [Windows] Alt key and console activation
- Category set to Defect
- Target version deleted (
- Related to Feature #1886: Use SDL 2 for window management, display modes, color correction, and keyboard/mouse/gamepad input added
- Target version set to Input and game controllers
- Target version changed from Input and game controllers to 3.0
Also available in: Atom